Permanent Resident Services

Family Sponsorship - Common-law/Spouse/Conjugal Partner

Sponsorship of a foreign national by their common-law or conjugal partner who is either a Canadian citizen or permanent resident.  Both the foreign national and the sponsor are assessed for eligibility.

Family Sponsorship - Parent / Grandparent

Sponsorship of a foreign national by their adult child(ren) or grandchild(ren) who is (are) either a Canadian citizen(s) or permanent resident(s).  Both the foreign national and the sponsor(s) are assessed for eligibility. 

Family Sponsorship - Children and Other Relatives

Sponsorship of a foreign national by their relative(s) who is (are) either a Canadian citizen(s) or permanent resident(s). Both the foreign national and the sponsor(s) are assessed for eligibility. This class is most commonly used to sponsor dependent children who were not previously included in spouse or common-law/conjugal partner applications, and for sponsoring adopted children. In some cases, other family members may be sponsored to come to Canada. Sponsoring parents and grandparents has its own class listed below.

Economic - Self Employed

Foreign nationals who will become self-employed in Canada who have relevant experience in cultural activities or athletics and intend to be able to make a significant contribution to the cultural or athletic life of Canada, or individuals who have experience in managing a farm and intend and have the means to buy and manage a farm in Canada.

Start-up Visa (SUV)

Canada is looking for talented entrepreneurs that are interested in starting innovative businesses that will stimulate the Canadian economy while creating employment opportunities for its residents. Unlike programs in other countries, successful applicants to this program will be able to immigrate to Canada as permanent residents with no conditions attached to the success of their business.

Economic - Provincial Nominee Programs

Each province has its own Provincial Nominee Program which allows for immigration based on the economic needs of the province.  There are different requirements for each province and each program offered. For more information, please contact us.

Economic - Express Entry

Skilled immigrants are chosen as permanent residents based on their ability to settle and take part in the Canadian economy.  Points are awarded for education, experience, language skills, and adaptability factors.

Economic - Live In Caregiver

There are no new applications being taken for this class.  If you are currently in Canada, and entered Canada under this Class, we can assist you in completing your work permit extensions or permanent resident applications.  For new applicants, please the below for the Caregiver Classes.

Economic - Caregiver

This modernized version of the Live-In Caregiver Class no longer restricts the foreign national to be required to live in the employer’s home although employer contracts may require it as an employment condition.  In some cases, family members may now accompany the caregiver during their employment period.  Caregivers are now restricted to only one pathway and must meet the specific requirements to be eligible.  The two pathways are Caring for Children Pathway and Caring for People with High Medical Needs Pathway.

Humanitarian & Refugees

Humanitarian and compassionate grounds apply to people with exceptional cases. IRCC will assess these applications on a case-by-case basis.

Temporary Resident Permit (TRP) Permanent Residence Class

In some cases, holders of Temporary Resident Permits, who may otherwise be inadmissible to Canada, may qualify for permanent residence under this class.